Job Reference: J5631931
Updated On: 24/07/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Head of Financial Modelling Team to join a leading Environmental company based in the North London area. The Head of Financial Modelling Team you will be responsible for leading a team of 3 financial modellers.
Key Duties and Responsibilitiesour duties as the Head of Financial Modelling Team will be to manage, provide guidance and find improvement in the delivery of the financial aspects of new business projects for the organisation. The key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The Head of the Financial Modelling Team will manage 3 finance modellers who create reports on the costings of the new projects using an excel focused reporting system.
2. The focus of the team is to provide analysis / assessments of finance aspects for contractual risks/opportunities on the projects
3. As the Head of Financial Modelling you will be looking to optimise the financial returns, reviewing the payment mechanisms. i.e. inflation risk, material sales risk, revenue share mechanism.
4. The role will support the Business Development Managers in the financial aspects of new projects taking part in the approval committee.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Head of Financial Modelling Team we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree and career background in a Financial modelling field.
2. Proven industry experience in the environmental industry or industries dealing with Public Authorities (infrastructure, transport, construction, etc.) would be advantageous, as would the knowledge of the public procurement processes would be welcome.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with financial modelling and exposure to commercial and contractual issues.
Other jobs with similar skills
Lancashire | £18,000 - £22,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join a leading Life Science company based in the Bury, Greater Manchester area. The data analyst will be looking after data for Chemical related products...Science
View & Apply
IT CSV Analyst
Scotland | £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a IT CSV Technician to join a leading Life Sciences company with offices across the UK. As the IT CSV Engineer you will be responsible for supporting the CSV Manager with...Science
View & Apply