Job Reference: J5635380
Updated On: 22/10/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewHyper Recruitment Solutions have exclusively partnered with a Biotherapeutics business in the Oxford area focused on the development of Gene Therapies. We are looking to identify their new Head of Translational Science to lead the Translational Sciences Group in the development of late stage, Gene Therapy products targeted against a range of disease areas.
This a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Tran, to lead the development of gene therapy products through pre-clinical and clinical testing. You will have the opportunity to add value through the development of New Technologies and Biomarkers to support product development.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Head of Translational Sciences will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Develop the Translational Research Strategy for the group focusing on product analytics including assessment of vector location and immunogenicity.
2. Lead the develop new analytics to support product development including Biomarker discovery and development.
3. Spear-head the analytical capabilities of the Translational Science group and identify future analytical requirements for new products to ensure efficient progress through the required developmental stages
4. Have a Quality focused mindset and ensure all activities are GLP and GCP compliant as required. You will analysis all analytical data and produce reports for regulatory filings.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Director Translational Sciences Group we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life sciences discipline in addition to extensive experience in the Biotech sector where you have focused on analytical testing of Biological products. Subject Matter expertise with ATMPs is highly desirable.
2. Proven industry experience of Quality systems and regulatory requirements for GxP environments where you have an understanding of analytical testing requirements for Regulatory submissions.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with product development from Pre-Clinical to Clinical phase where you have some experience of Biomarker Identification and development.
Key Words: Gene Therapy | Lentiviral Vector | AAV | Retroviral | Viral Vector | Oncology | CNS | Neurology | Analytical | Analytics | Pre-Clinical | Biomarker | Bioanalysis | Leadership | Director | Head Of | | Translational Science | GLP | GCP | GxP
Other jobs with similar skills
VP of R&D
London | £80,000 - £100,000 per annum
HRS have exclusively partnered with an innovative new start-up based in central London focused on revolutionising the synthesis of biomolecules through enzyme nanotechnology. They are currently loo...Science
View & Apply
Flow Cytometry Senior Scientist
Oxfordshire | £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Flow Cytometry Senior Scientist to join a leading Cell Therapy company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Flow Cytometry Senior Scientist you will be responsible for ...Science
View & Apply