J3038WiltshireEngineering Permanent£60,000 to £80,000 per annumFull Time02/02/2017Engineering
Engineering – Validation
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Validation Engineer to join a leading life science organisation based in the Northamptonshire area.... View Job
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Validation Engineer to join a leading Life Science company based in the Gloucestershire region. As ... View Job
Validation Engineer (Equipment)
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Validation Engineer (Equipment) to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation based in the Leiceste... View Job
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Head of Validation to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Head of Validation you will be responsible for establishing an overall validation strategy for the facility including Equipment, Facilities, Utilities and Laboratory Systems.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Head of Validation will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As Head of Validation, you will lead validation activities including defining the validation requirements to ensure compliance with Annex 11, 15 and industrial guidance such as GAMP.
2. You will be spokesperson during internal and external audits for qualification/validation of operational equipment, systems, products and processes.
3. As Head of Validation, you will write the Validation Master Plan, User Requirement Specifications, Design / Installation / Operational / Performance Qualification protocols and run project execution with relevant stakeholders to ensure timelines are met.
4. You will manage & lead the Validation team including recruitment, selection, motivation, training, appraisals and manage staff performance.
To be successful in your application, to this exciting opportunity as the Head of Validation, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific or Engineering discipline or equivalent qualification and extensive experience within a highly regulated Pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical environment.
2. Proven industry experience in managing a team of validation engineers, specialists and a network of externally contracted resources.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience successfully interfacing with Facilities, Quality, Operations and Information Technology groups to develop requirements, establish programs and manage day-to-day operations.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.