J5477HertfordshirePharmaceutical Engineering PermanentDependent on Experience Full Time17/05/2018Biochemistry – Development / Validation Quality Assurance - Validation Quality Assurance – GMP Engineering – Validation Management
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Head of Validation A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Head of Validation to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Hea... View Job
Equipment Validation Manager We are currently looking for an Equipment Validation Manager to join a leading company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Equipment Validation Manage... View Job
Small Capital Equipment Validation An exciting opportunity for a Small Capital Equipment Validation Manager to join a leading company based in the Wiltshire area has become available. A... View Job
An exciting opportunity for a Head of Validation to join a leading company based in the Greater London area has become available. As the Head of Validation you will be responsible for leading and directing the validation team on site. You will also take ownership of the required processes relating to commissioning, qualification and validation, ensuring compliance with all applicable regulatory and internal quality standards and industry best practice .
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Head of Validation will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the compliance of all manufacturing based industrial assets at the organisations facility, ensuring that the equipment meets regulatory requirements at all times with a target of zero impact to the process development, facilities or operations functions.
2. You will ensure that processes are continuously improved to eliminate waste and improve effectiveness, whilst continuing alignment with industry best practice and stakeholder requirements
3. As the Head of Validation you will ensure that risks to product quality throughout the validation lifecycle are understood, transparent and managed through the application of a quality risk management approach.
4. You will manage the performance of the team in line with company policies and procedures, and manage and support equipment vendors and service providers as required to ensure that all applicable standards are adhered to.
5. You will integrate with and interact across all relevant functions including Maintenance, Facilities, Quality Assurance, Production and Supply Chain to ensure consistent and compliant validation delivery to the assets across the site.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Head of Validation we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a science or engineering discipline or equivalent.
2. Proven industry experience in leading a large validation team within a (bio)pharmaceutical or sterile manufacturing environment, and experience of effectively deploying resources to meet dynamic and competing business priorities.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with risk and science based tools to drive execution strategies and support issue resolution.
Key Words: Head Of Validation | GMP | Manufacturing | Pharmaceutical | Bio-Pharmaceutical | Sterile | Equipment | Facilities | Processes | Utilities | IQ | OQ | PQ | Commissioning | SAT | FAT | Leadership | VMP |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.