J5630525BerkshireEnvironmental Contract / Temporary / Interim£25.00 to £35.00 per hourFull Time21/11/2018Operations Health & Safety
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Analyst - Inorganics Are you an experienced Senior Inorganic Analyst looking for a new exciting job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Senior Inorganic Analyst to... View Job
Analyst / Senior Analyst - Organics Are you an experienced Analyst looking for a new exciting job opportunity? We are currently looking for a number Senior Analysts - Organics to join a ... View Job
Senior Inorganics Analyst Are you an experienced Senior Inorganic Analyst looking for a new exciting job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Senior Inorganic Analyst to... View Job
We are currently looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area on an initial 12 month contract. As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for delivering health & safety aspects for the company and ensuring regulatory licenses are maintained and kept relevant.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Health and Safety Advisor will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Health & Safety Advisor, you will be responsible for the delivery of local workshops to compliment company procedures and policies.
2. You will be responsible for support and undertaking H&S audits and ensure regulatory licences are maintained and kept relevant.
3. As the Health & Safety Advisor, you will be supporting the risk management system i.e. facilitating risk assessors and undertaking risk assessments personally and reviewing control measures in place.
4. You will be supporting the vigilance systems such as life-safety systems and supporting the H&S administration processes.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Health and Safety Advisor we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualifications in NEBOSH, IOSH or equivalent are essential.
2. Proven industry experience in a Pharmaceutical environment is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with working as a H&E Advisor is desirable.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.