Job Reference: J5633090
Updated On: 09/03/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Health Economics and Market Access Manager to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy Biotechnology company based in the London area. As the Health Economics and Market Access Manager you will be responsible for managing a range of projects related to Market Access activities to contribute to the developing position of the company as a thought leader in the filed of Cell and Gene Therapy commercialisation.
This is a position for an experienced Market Access professional who is interested in developing their career. This role offers the opportunity to publish peer-reviewed articles and present at industry conferences so would suit a professional looking for a varied role with autonomy.
Key Duties and Responsibilitiesour duties as the Health Economics and Market Access Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Review of clinical and health-economic evidence and Health Technology Assessments as well as conducting cost-utility and budget impact analysis using methodological approaches.
2. Identify sector-specific challenges and develop strategies to enable the stable growth of the company within the industry.
3. Support the reimbursement and Market Access related initiatives.
4. Contribute to the publication of peer-reviewed articles focused on the Cell and Gene Therapy reimbursement as well as presentations at conferences, seminars and webinars.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Health Economics and Market Access Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences or Business discipline with previous experience of working in a Market Access and Health Economics, ideally with training in health economic modelling.
2. Proven industry experience in building, testing and running health economic models for budget impact analysis as well as experience of healthcare technology evaluation.
3. Experience in delivering pricing, reimbursement and market access analyses for the pharmaceutical industry. Experience of the Cell and Gene Therapy sector would be beneficial but not a must have for this role.
Key Words: Market Access | Health Economics | Cell and Gene Therapy | ATMP | Reimbursement | Healthcare Technology Evaluation | Health Economic Models | Health Technology Assessments | Pharmaceutical | Biopharmaceutical | Biotechnology
Other jobs with similar skills
Supply Chain Manager
Cornwall | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join a Global Biotechnology company based in Cornwall. As the Supply Chain Manager you will be responsible for managing a team of supply chain pl...Science
View & Apply
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire | £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
HRS are currently collaborating with a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in Cambridge that is looking to hire three scientist within their formulation and characterisation team. As the R&D Scien...Science
View & Apply