Job Reference: J5633748
Updated On: 08/09/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a HPLC Analyst to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the HPLC Analyst you will be responsible for conducting Quality Control testing and documenting laboratory testing in accordance with the ICH and GMP Guidelines. As the HPLC Analyst will also be responsible for performing and assisting in the OOS investigations.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the HPLC Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the HPLC Analyst you will be competing analysis of raw materials, finished products and stability using analytical techniques such as HPLC, UV-VIs, GC and IR.
2. You will be responsible for working across the team to carry out investigations of abnormal findings (OOS or OOT) and reporting these and taking the necessary steps to resolve the issues.
3. As the HPLC Analyst you will be working across a range of dosage forms including oral solid, Liquid and aseptic.
4. You will also be responsible for ensuring Health & Safety, COSHH and GMP are adhered to throughout the laboratory.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the HPLC Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry discipline or equivalent industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience in working with a GMP or GLP environment within a pharmaceutical, chemical or food laboratory.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with HPLC as well as other analytical methods such as GC, IR and UV-VIS.
Key Words: HPLC, QC, Quality Control, GMP, GLP, Oral solid, Liquids, Steriles, Hertfordshire, GC.
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Analyst (Pharmaceuticals)
Leicestershire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Senior Analyst (Pharmaceuticals) to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Leicestershire area. As the Senior Analyst you will be responsible for carrying ou...Science
View & Apply
Pharmaceutical Technical Lead - Wet Chemistry
Berkshire | £40,000 - £55,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Pharmaceutical Technical Lead - Wet Chemistry to join a leading CRO based in the Berkshire area. As the Pharmaceutical Technical Lead - Wet Chem...Science
View & Apply