Job Reference: J5631538
Updated On: 23/05/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a HSE Advisor to join a leading chemical manufacturing company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the HSE Advisor you will be responsible for ensuring that Health, Safety and Environment [HSE] requirements are implemented by appropriate personnel and contractors in all site work areas. You will also ensure that HSE processes are being adhered to in accordance with corporate standards and all relevant UK legislated standards for Health, Safety and Environment.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the HSE Advisor will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for developing and implementing HSE Strategic plans for the site, whilst leading hazard identification, performing risk assessments and site inspections.
2. You will support in developing internal safety policies, strategies and communications.
3. As the HSE Advisor, you will participate / lead HSE meetings, presentations and training to ensure effective and timely communication and responses from senior management/colleagues to Corporate / UK HSE issues and information.
4. You will work closely with the HSE Leader and Site Operational Integrity Committee to enhance the awareness and management of HSE for all colleagues, contractors and the public, with the aim of continuous improvement in site HSE performance.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the HSE Advisor we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science, Engineering, HSE related discipline, or equivalent such as NEBOSH.
2. Proven industry experience related to Health and Safety in a highly regulated environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with legislations relating to HSE, for example PUWER, PSSR and other relevant regulations.
Key Words: HSE | Health | Safety | Environment | Advisor | NEBOSH | Strategic | Implementation| PSSR | PUWER | IOSH | Regulations | Legislations |
Other jobs with similar skills
Suffolk | £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Safety Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Suffolk area. As the Safety Specialist you will be responsible for oversee high hazard activities...Science
View & Apply
Senior Analyst - Laboratory Compliance
Essex | £30,000 - £33,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Analyst - Laboratory Compliance to join a leading company based in the Essex area. As the Senior Analyst - Laboratory Compliance you will...Science
View & Apply