Job Reference: J5635406
Updated On: 14/09/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewA fantastic opportunity has become available for a HSE Managerger to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in West Yorkshire. As the Health and Safety Manager you will have total responsibility for the organisations health and safety programs.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the HSE Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Develops and implements occupational health and safety programs meant to ensure the well-being of employees or visitors.
2. Ensures compliance with applicable regulations and standards, including OSHA. Documents and investigates accidents or injuries, provides records or evidence as required during lawsuits or legal proceedings, and implements corrective measures meant to reduce future risk.
3. Leads and maintains the Business Continuity Plan (UK). You will be primarily focused on administering established policies and procedures but may have some impact on departmental budgeting, strategic planning, and procedural change.
4. Develops, delivers, and tracks participation in health and safety related training.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the HSE Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will hold a relevant degree qualification in either a Scientific, Engineering or similar qualification. Ideally CMIOSH or Graduate IOSH qualified with NEBOSH National Diploma certification.
2. Proven experience as a Health, Safety and Environmental Manager within a cGMP Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment or similar, such as Food or Medical Device Manufacturing.
3. Experience of working with Occupational Health and Safety programmes, developing and delivering Health and Safety training and ensuring regulations and standards are maintained.
Other jobs with similar skills
Kent | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for analytical testing, verification and associated...Science
View & Apply
Strategic Buyer CapEx - 12 month FTC
Berkshire, Berkshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Strategic Buyer CapEx to join a life sciences business based in Berkshire for an initial 12 month period. The Strategic Buyer CapEx will provide a Procurement servic...Science
View & Apply
Technical Application Scientist qPCR - German Speaker
Renfrewshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Technical Application Scientist with experience of qPCR to join a leading life sciences provider based in the Renfrewshire area. As the Technical Application Scienti...Science
View & Apply