Job Reference: J5637001
Status: Open to Applications
We are currently looking for a HSE Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Norfolk area. As the HSE Manager you will be responsible for providing support to production leadership in the execution of their EHS responsibilities as well as ensuring the HSE strategy is maintained.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the HSE Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will maintain the legal register, taking appropriate action to ensure compliance with applicable legislation and be responsible for monitoring changes and trends in HSE areas.
2. The HSE Manager will develop, maintain, improve, and deliver the HSE policy and procedures with a focus on prevention and risk reduction.
3. You will be responsible to analyse data and reports as necessary for corrective/preventative actions, develop HSE campaigns, organise self assessments/audits and maintain the Health surveillance programme.
4. Another duty will be to establish and maintain an effective Environmental Compliance process, Industrial Hygiene program and coordinate HSE training (internal and external).
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the HSE Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. It is essential to have a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent and a proven track record in leading HSE in a manufacturing environment – in particular, a process environment where CoSHH and DSEAR are relevant.
2. A working knowledge and practical experience in Risk Assessments and UK Legal requirements.
Key Words: HSE | Health and Safety | EHS | NEBOSH | Data | Risk Assessments | Environmental Management System |
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.