Job Reference: J5631446
Updated On: 07/05/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Degree Qualified HVAC Project Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Midlands area. As the HVAC Project Manager you will be responsible for managing projects from concept and design through to maintenance on a number of Building Services and Utility systems.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the HVAC Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the HVAC Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing a number of utility system based projects which includes project managing the whole life cycle of BMS, HVAC, Chillers, WFI etc.
2. You will be responsible for the Design, development, installation, commissioning and maintenace of building services and utilities.
3. As the HVAC Project Manager, you will be customer focussed and using problem solving techniques, risk assessments & Project risk management principals.
4. You will be responsible for managing projects from concept design through all the stages of the project life cycle to commissioning and handover, including site supervision of quality standards, to ensure compliance with the employers requirements and safety monitoring.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the HVAC Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent is desired or alternatively, a HND will be the minimum qualification accepted.
2. Proven industry experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or other manufacturing environments (FMCG, Food, Chemical etc.) is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience project managing building services and utilities is essential
Key Words: Utilities / HVAC / BMS / Chillers / WFI / Design / Maintenance / Project / Manager / Utility / Degree / Chartered / Mechanical / Chemical / Pharmaceutical / GMP / Black / Clean / Project / Management / HND / Birmingham /
Other jobs with similar skills
Cambridgeshire | £25 - £28 per hour
We are currently looking for a Project Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company on a 6 month contract based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Project Engineer you will be responsible for man...Science
View & Apply
Building and Energy Management Technician
Cambridgeshire | £40 - £50 per hour
We are currently looking for a Building and Energy Management Technician to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Building and Energy Management Technician you...Science
View & Apply