J5367BerkshirePharmaceutical Contract / Temporary / Interim£25,000 to £32,000 per annumFull Time22/03/2018Cellular Biology & Molecular Biology Cell Culture Bioanalytical
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Research Scientist- Immunology We are currently looking for a Research Scientist - Immunology to join a leading Therapeutics Research company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As th... View Job
Senior Study Analyst We are currently looking for a Senior Study Analyst to join a leading Life Science's company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Study Ana... View Job
Study Scientist We are currently looking for a Senior Study Scientist to join a leading Research Organisation based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Study Sc... View Job
We are currently looking for a Immunoassay Research Scientist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Immunoassay Research Scientist you will be responsible for helping to deliver on the upcoming projects whilst using bioanalytical assays.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Immunoassay Research Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Immunoassay Research Scientist, you will be using Immunoassays to measure the levels of Biomarkers and biologic drug candidates whilst assessing novel biomarkers to ensure the right dose, right molecule and right patient population within future clinical trials.
2. You will be responsible for providing objective feedback on assays performance and troubleshoot technical challenges whilst where appropriate, characterise antibodies, conduct reagent evaluation and perform reagent qualification assays.
3. As the Immunoassay Research Scientist, you will liaising with statistics and Bioinformatics to ensure optimum design of experiments.
4. You will be working within the Bioanalytical area to optimise experimental design, troubleshooting, sample analysis, data interpretation and report generation.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Immunoassay / Biomarkers Research Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Biological Discipline
2. Proven industry experience in of immunoassays, including but not limited to ELISA, MSD, Flow Cytometry etc.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with developing fit for purpose assays with the appropriate qualification and an ability to work in a matrix and communicate clearly to colleagues and project scientists.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.