Technical Lead - Analytical Services
We are supporting a growing life sciences company in sourcing a high profile requirement for a Technical Lead - Analytical Services to join their faci... View Job
Technical Expert - Assay Validation
We currently have an excellent opportunity available for a Technical Expert in Assay Validation to join a growing pharmaceutical company based in the ... View Job
Bioassay Study Scientist
Further expansion in the fast-growing field of biologics testing has resulted in an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Bioassay Study Scientist ... View Job
A fantastic opportunity for a hard working Immunoassay Scientist has become available to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Immunoassay Scientist you will be involved in the analytical analysis of a range of samples using Antibody based assays.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Immunoassay Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will analytically assess both pre-clinical and clinical samples using a range of techniques that could include Immunoassays, ELISA and PCR.
2. You will develop experience in analytical techniques and work on a range of studies, keeping to strict regulatory guidelines (e.g. GLP) and SOP's.
3. You will monitor all data generated in studies performed and to compile data summaries and draft reports, using manual or computerised methods, and ensure scientific accuracy and comprehensive recording.
4. You will interpret results obtained from relevant studies.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Immunoassay Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline e.g. Molecular Biology, Biology, Biochemistry etc.
2. Proven experience working with Cell Culture, Immunoassys, ELISA, PCR etc.
3. Due to the location of the site, having access to a car is essential.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.