Job Reference: J5633287
Updated On: 13/05/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Scientist (in-vitro) to join a leading pharmaceutical company based near the Edinburgh area. As the Scientist you will be responsible for laboratory sample processing and analysis, and you will comply with the GMP regulations, MSL Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Risk Assessments (RAs) and Study Protocols (SPs).
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. In your role as the Scientist, you will be responsible for the production of clear and concise protocols and reports.
2. You will be responsible for laboratory sample processing and analysis.
3. In your role as the Scientist, you will handle internal and external audits, as well as ensuring effective handling of OOSs, Deviations, Change Controls, CAPAs and Customer Complaints, according to Company SOPs.
4. You will coordinate environmental monitoring for in vitro testing areas.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Biological Science or related discipline preferred.
2. Proven industry experience and understanding of biological laboratory requirements, clean room classifications and environmental monitoring.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with current regulatory guidelines for in-vitro Biosafety studies.
Other jobs with similar skills
Essex | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Microbiology Technician to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the Microbiology Technician you will be responsible for undertaking all m...Science
View & Apply
Experienced Fermentation Scientist
Staffordshire, Midlands | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for an Experienced Fermentation Scientist to join an international clinical and commercial manufacturer of biologics based in the Staffordshire area. As the Experienced Fermen...Science
View & Apply