J56284HertfordshireBiotechnology PermanentCompetitiveFull Time15/06/2018Animal Technician Biochemistry Pharmacology Pharmacology – In vivo Pharmacology – in vitro Animal Breeding Animal Husbandry
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Licensed Animal Technologist We are currently looking for a Licensed Animal Technologist to join an exciting ATMP company based in London. As the Licensed Animal Technologist you ... View Job
Chief Animal Technician We are currently looking for a Chief Animal Technician to join a growing life sciences company. This role will be based in Cheshire. Our client works ... View Job
Protein Scientist We are currently looking for a Protein Scientist to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Berkshire area. As the Protein Scientist you wil... View Job
A Fantastic opportunity for an In Vivo Research Assistant has become available to join a leading Gene Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the In Vivo Research Scientist you will be responsible for supporting pre-clinical research programs by assisting and implementing in-vivo and in-vitro experiments.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the In Vivo Research Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will work across 2 state-of-the-art sites conducting in vivo experiments and ex vivo analysis.
2. You will generate in vivo pharmacology data, handling dosing, sample collection and perform accurate in vitro-ex vivo assays.
3. You will use a range of techniques including Immunohistochemistry, ELISA, Western Blot, PCR, FACS analysis and cellular staining.
4. You will assist with model development and genotyping.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the In Vivo Research Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline (e.g. Pharmacology, Biology etc.) or equivalent industry experience as well as an active Home Office Licence (ideally Modules 1-4).
2. Proven industry experience in with handling rodents including dosing and sample collection.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with gene therapy would be beneficial to your application.
Key Words: In Vivo , In Vitro , Ex Vivo , Pharmacology , Home Office Licence , Drug Discovery , Gene Therapy , Animal Husbandry , Immunohistochemistry , FACS , ELISA , Western Blot
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.