J5630693BerkshireBiotechnology CRO/CMO Science Permanent£33,000 to £34,000 per annumFull Time04/01/2019Bioanalytical Bioassay Immunoassay Pharmacology Pharmacology – In vivo Pharmacology – in vitro
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Bioanalysis Scientist Are you an experienced bioanalysis scientist looking for an exciting new job opportunity?We are currently looking for a Bioanalysis Scientist to join ... View Job
Head of Toxicology Operations We currently have a fantastic opportunity available for a Head of Toxicology Operations to join a growing life sciences company based in the Dundee ar... View Job
Principal in vivo Scientist We are currently looking for a Principal in vivo Scientist to join a growing Gene Therapy company based in the Greater London area. As the Principal i... View Job
We are currently looking for a In vivo Scientist to join a global Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the In vivo Scientist you will have an impact on project teams and contribute to the development of understanding drug - target mechanisms and pathways.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the In vivo Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will enable the selection of therapeutic molecules and understand their mechanisms of action.
2. As the In vivo Scientist you will work across a multi-disciplinary environment developing and characterising novel In vivo models of disease processes.
3. You will work in the field of immune and inflammatory diseases working on In vivo models of pathological mechanisms and disease.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the In vivo Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related degree such as, Pharmacology, Immunology or related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience or placement year within a life science or pharmaceutical company working in the laboratory in a relevant field of research is essential to your application.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Immunology and Inflammation projects is essential.
Key Words: Inflammation | In vivo | Pharmacology | Immunology | Scientist | Pharmaceutical | Research |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.