Job Reference: J5633305
Updated On: 21/05/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently recruiting for an Indirect Category Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Indirect Category Manager you will be responsible for the implementation and delivery of the Indirect procurement category with an aim of leveraging best value for money from my clients goods and services expenditure.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Indirect Category Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Define and Deliver a category strategy for the provision of Indirect goods and services expenditure through category management, competitive tendering and contract management. Categories include Professional Services, IT, HR, Travel, Utilities and Facilities management
2. Maintain a healthy pipeline of sourcing activity/projects and deliver cost reduction targets
3. Manage a complex stakeholder environment across multiple individuals and organisations over long periods of time. Lead on stakeholder relationships at a senior level and be recognised externally as a key point of contact for the business.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Indirect Category Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Graduate level of education or equivalent or relevant experience. CIPS qualified preferable.
2. Proven industry experience in a procurement role within comparable industries (Manufacturing / Engineering / Devices etc)
3. A working knowledge and practical experience in Category Management with demonstratable experience of service contracts, SLA's and KPI's.
Category Manager / Indirect / Procurement / CIPS / Pharmaceutical
Other jobs with similar skills
Technical Support Coordinator
Hertfordshire | £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Technical Support Coordinator to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Technical Support Coordinator you will be responsible for ...Science
View & Apply
Director Global CMC Regulatory Affairs
Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire | Experience Dependant
A leading Global Biopharmaceutical company are looking for a Regulatory CMC Lead to join them as their new Director Global CMC Regulatory Affairs where your main focus will be to develop CMC Regulator...Science
View & Apply