Job Reference: J5636560
Status: Open to Applications
We are currently looking for a Industrial Automation & Cyber Security Specialist to join a leader in the Animal Health Sector based in the Surrey area. As the Industrial Automation & Cyber Security Specialist you will be responsible for providing support of industrial automated control systems for the manufacture of vaccine products. You will also be responsible for regulatory compliance and enabling global security network initiatives.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. Ensure operational technologies (OT) security compliance to HSE SAPO regulations for the control of major accident hazards.
2. Responsible for the compliant implementation of Operational Technologies (OT) security measures to the HSE SAPO regulations for the control of major incidents.
3. Develop procedures and specifications for the integration GxP and non-GxP IT and IACS architecture on site.
4. Support the development of standards and governance for operation technology.
1. Relevant degree in engineering or computer science.
2. Knowledge of IT and/or OT security topics, including knowledge about ISO 2700x and ISO/IEC 62443 and its implementation.
3. Must have an understanding of lab equipment and their connections/processes and its interfaces.
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.