J563229Field BasedScience Permanent£45,000 to £55,000 per annum - + Comission + Car AllowanceFull Time04/01/2019Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry Commercial Commercial - Sales Commercial – Business Development Commercial - Territory Management Commercial - Field Sales Commercial - Field Based
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Chemistry Product Manager We are currently looking for a Chemistry Product Manager to join a Leading Scientific organisation based in the South East, in an exciting and newly c... View Job
Sales Manager - Process Technologies We are currently looking for a Sales Manager for Process Technology to join a leading manufacturer company based in the South UK area. As the Sales Ma... View Job
Field Sales Representative We are currently looking for a Field Sales Representative to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Field Sales Representativ... View Job
HRS are currently looking for a Business Development Manager Gas Generators. You will joining a global manufacturer of gas generators. As the Business Development Manager Gas Generators, you will be responsible for driving sales through new business across the EMEA. This role is based in Glasgow with up to 40% international travel. There could be flexibility with a home-based position across the UK.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Industrial Business Development Manager Gas Generators will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Business Development Manager Gas Generators you will be responsible for identifying opportunities and prioritising growth areas.
2. You will be managing the entire sales cycle from strategic planning to closing deals.
3. You will be responsible in building and establishing relationships with new and current customers as well as internal teams.
4. You will develop and maintain great market knowledge.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Business Development Manager Gas Generators we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific subject.
2. Proven sales track record in an industrial environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Gas Generators.
Gas Generators / Gas Analysis / Sales Specialist / Account Manager / Business Development Manager / Technical Sales / EMEA / International Sales / Analytical Laboratory / Life Science / Industrial