Job Reference: J5634616
Updated On: 13/07/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Industrialisation Scientist (Automation) to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the London area. As the Industrialisation Scientist (Automation) you will be responsible for supporting the automation of processes owing to the development of novel medicinal products.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Industrialisation Scientist (Automation) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will support laboratory based development activities across a variety of projects. You will be the subject matter expert on the automation of assays including ELISA, PCR and flow cytometry.
2. As the Industrialisation Scientist (Automation), you will influence the design of experiments, developing automated assays to increase sample throughput and reduce the associated human error.
3. You will support the translation of research-focussed manufacturing and analytical processes to clinical manufacturing protocols.
4. You will be responsible for the planning, writing and execution of SOPs, assuring the maintenance of data records in compliance with company policy.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Industrialisation Scientist (Automation) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD in a Life Science subject or a degree with the equivalent practical experience e.g. Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Cellular and Molecular Biology
2. Proven experience with use of automation, including set up and troubleshooting, within an academic or industrial research setting.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with automated assays or automated systems e.g. ELISA, PCR, flow cytometry, liquid handling, high-throughput systems
Key Words: Industrialisation | Cell Therapy | Gene Therapy | Assay | ELISA | Flow Cytometry | PCR | Liquid Handling | Automation | Automated | High-Throughput Systems | London | SOPs | Protocol | Validating Procedures | Process Development |
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Biologics Consultant - Bioprocess / CMC
Remote | Experience Dependent
HRS are currently looking for a Senior Biologics Consultant - Bioprocess / CMC to join a leading cell and gene therapy company in a permanent basis. This role can be based from home. As the Senior Bio...Science
View & Apply
Technical Application Specialist Cell Biology - French Speaking
Renfrewshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Technical Application Scientist with experience of Cell Biology to join a leading life sciences provider based in the Renfrewshire area. As the Technical Application...Science
View & Apply