Job Reference: J5634630
Updated On: 06/04/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Industrialisation Scientist (Bioprocess) to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the London area. As the Industrialisation Scientist (Bioprocess) you will be responsible for advancing bioprocess research across a number of projects, utilising your past experience of upstream cell bioprocessing.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Industrialisation Scientist (Bioprocess) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will support laboratory based development activities for a number of novel cell therapies across a variety of projects.
2. You will support the translation of research-focussed manufacturing and analytical processes to clinical manufacturing protocols, applying considerations for future commercialisation.
3. As the Industrialisation Scientist (Bioprocess) you will collaborate with process and analytical scientists across a range of projects, assisting as a subject matter expert for Bioprocessing.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Industrialisation Scientist (Bioprocess) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD in a Life Science subject or a degree with the equivalent practical experience e.g. Biochemical Engineering, Bioprocessing, Cellular Biology
2. Proven experience with cell culture or upstream techniques on a clinically relevant cell line e.g. Immune Cells, Stem Cells, HEK293
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with cell or gene therapies, and an understanding of GMP would be highly beneficial to your application.
Key Words: Bioprocessing | Bioreactor | Cell Line | Bioprocess | Cell Therapies | Gene Therapies | Stem Cells | Immune Cells | Mammalian | Cell Culture | London
Other jobs with similar skills
Gene Therapy Project Design Manager
UK | £45,000 - £56,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Project Design Manager - Gene Therapy to join a leading Biologics contract development and manufacturing organisation (CDMO). As the Project Design Manager - Gene Therap...Science
View & Apply
Fermentation Development Lead
Wiltshire | £31,000 per annum
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Fermentation Development Leader to join a leading life sciences company based in South West England. This role is within the Fermentation Development an...Science
View & Apply