Job Reference: J5635314
Updated On: 03/08/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Informatics Automation Developer to join a leading Healthcare company based in the Bedfordshire area. As the Informatics Automation Developer you will be responsible for providing software design and engineering in support of laboratory operations and management.
Key Duties and Responsibilities1. Develop workflows and interfaces between the commercial Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) and the internal software platforms. This will include developing automation scripts, data validation rules, systems monitoring and alerting, and complex calculations.
2. Deliver software engineering solutions to lab operational issues of a highly technical nature.
3. Monitor and maintain the high performance and reliability of laboratory IT solutions.
4. Interact extensively with clinical LIMS administrators, senior lab operatives, and the lab management team, exploiting software opportunities to improve our end-to-end laboratory workflow and enhance standard operating procedures.
Role Requirements1. Undergraduate degree in IT or computer science.
2. 3+ years of demonstrated software engineering, automation and reporting experience with scripting languages such as Python and R.
3. Relational database design and usage, including complex SQL coding and performance.
Other jobs with similar skills
Oxfordshire | £38,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Data Engineer to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Data Engineer you will be responsible for making data accessible and usab...Science
View & Apply
Cheshire | £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Bioinformatics Scientist to join a leading Diagnostics company based in the Macclesfield area. As the Bioinformatics Scientist you will be responsible for working on num...Science
View & Apply