Job Reference: J5631648
Updated On: 05/06/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Staff to join a leading Contract Research company based in the Nottingham area. As an Informatics Scientist you will be responsible for supporting the HTS and DMPK activities.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Informatics Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As an Informatics Scientist you will provide ongoing informatics support to HTS and DMPK activities
2. Your role will include the involvement in the testing and roll out of laboratory automation software
3. You will be expected to Implement new protocols in software for HTS and DMPK assays
4. Development of advanced reporting tools for data analysis and client reporting.
5. Troubleshooting on an ad hoc basis for clients
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as an Informatics Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science subject such as Biology, Chemistry, Bioinformatics, Drug Design.
2. Strong scripting and programming skills in any language e.g. Python, SQL, C#.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with database technology and data analysis tools such as SQL, R and Spotfire.
4. Experience programming laboratory automation equipment and drug discovery experience in the pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
Key Words: Informatics, SQL, Python , C#, Programming, IT, Spotfire, R, Laboratory, Automation, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, HTS, DMPK, Data analysis, Data
Other jobs with similar skills
Cambridgeshire | £40,000 - £70,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Biostatistician to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Biostatistician you will be responsible for involvement in the development of methods ...Science
View & Apply
Senior Bioinformatics Programmer
Cambridgeshire | £40,000 - £75,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Bioinformatics Programmer to join a leading Genomics company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Bioinformatics Programmer you will be responsible for...Science
View & Apply