Job Reference: J5636722
Status: Open to Applications
We are currently looking for a Informatics Software Developer to join a leading pharmaceutical CRO specialising in drug discovery based in the Cheshire area. As the Informatics Software Developer you will be responsible for being an integral part of the informatics team within the business, drawing on your passion for programming to solve and develop new, innovative software.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Informatics Software Developer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will work closely with internal customers and put forward new solutions and develop applications.
2. You will play a key role in interpreting functional requirements into designs.
3. You will use your knowledge of informatics to take part in informatics-related projects, and keep up to date with new technologies and languages.
4. You will maintain and report on existing database systems and applications.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Informatics Software Developer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a related scientific subject
2. Proven industry/academic experience in both informatics and software maintenance/development.
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Sectors: Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Drug Discovery