J4795West MidlandsIS&T Technology Professional Services Permanent£50,000 to £55,000 per annumFull Time14/02/2018IT IT – Management IT - Security IT Network Engineer IT - Cyber Security IT - Hacking IT - Information Security
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Cyber Security Engineer We are currently looking for a Cyber Security Engineer to join a leading company based in the London area. As the Cyber Security Engineer you will be ... View Job
Cyber Security Engineer We are currently looking for a Cyber Security Engineer to join a leading company based in Edinburgh. As the Cyber Security Engineer you will be respon... View Job
GDPR Project Manager We are currently looking for a GDPR Project Manager to join a leading clinical company based in the London area. As the GDPR Project Manager you will ... View Job
We are currently looking for an Information Security Manager to join a leading company based in the West Midlands area. As the Information Security Manager you will be responsible for managing the development and continuing the implementation of the organisations IT security strategy and objectives, whilst improving measures and processes to optimise information security effectively.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Information Security Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be required to implement and improve the information security practices and controls in areas such as data protection, identity and access management, incident response, threat and vulnerability management and secure SDLC
2. To discuss and explain technical concepts to business stakeholders and influence decision makers
3. Develop and execute strategies as well as consult with internal and external clients on advanced security topics.
4. Responsible for IT Security services and associated policies and processes for the Group
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Information Security Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Experience with security technologies and encryption technologies
2. Certified Security Professional or equivalent professional certification
3. Broad technical knowledge of current and emerging cyber threats, as well as methods used to protect both corporate and customer-facing network infrastructures.
Key Words: IT Security| Cyber Security| Information Security| Network Security| Anti-virus | IDS | IPS | Firewall | Malware Detection
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.