J4777City of LondonIS&T Technology Professional Services Permanent£55,000 to £60,000 per annum - Leading benefits package and bonus Full Time22/12/2017IT IT - Security IT Network Engineer IT - Cyber Security IT - Hacking IT - Information Security
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Cyber Security Engineer We are currently looking for a Cyber Security Engineer to join a leading company based in the London area. As the Cyber Security Engineer you will be ... View Job
Cyber Security Engineer We are currently looking for a Cyber Security Engineer to join a leading company based in Cambridge. As the Cyber Security Engineer you will be respon... View Job
Information Security Manager We are currently looking for an Information Security Manager to join a leading company based in the West Midlands area. As the Information Security Ma... View Job
We are currently looking for an Information Security Analyst to join a vibrant company based in the London area. As the Information Security Analyst you will be responsible for understanding and responding to the growing threats and risks of a Global business.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Information Security Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Address key operational aspects such as auditing, remediation, evaluating new technology, malware analysis, and digital forensic work
2. Expected to assist with internal forensic investigations including memory forensics, timeline creation, and malware analysis
3. Ensuring anti-virus is properly deployed and patches are up to date as appropriate.
4. Required to analyse whether the business has been exposed whilst being responsible for assisting with group-wide communications to raise security awareness
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Information Security Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Experience and understanding or strong interest in all areas of Information Security
2. Experience with Linux and Windows operating systems
3. Experience of working in a centralised IT team or a managed hosting environment.
4. Qualifications in Information Security such as OSCP, CCNA Security, CISSP or equivalent would be desirable.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.