J5411HampshireIS&T Technology Professional Services Contract / Temporary / Interim£300.00 to £400.00 per annumFull Time05/04/2018IT IT – Consultant IT – Support & Infrastructure IT - Architect IT - Hardware IT - Security IT - Infrastructure IT - Support / Helpdesk IT Network Engineer IT - Switching / Transmission
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
IT Infrastructure Manager We are currently looking for an Infrastructure Manager to join a leading company based in the Essex area. As the Infrastructure Manager you will be re... View Job
Senior Infrastructure Engineer We are currently looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to work on a permanent part time basis (Wed, Thurs, Fri) and join a leading company base... View Job
Cyber Security Engineer We are currently looking for a Cyber Security Engineer to join a leading company based in Edinburgh. As the Cyber Security Engineer you will be respon... View Job
We are currently looking for an Infrastructure Architect to work on a contract basis for an initial period of 6 months with a leading company based in the Hampshire area. As the Infrastructure Architect you will be responsible for delivering service to corporate clients.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Infrastructure Architect will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As an Infrastructure Architect, you will be responsible for providing support and advice to a global IT organisation. This will involve consulting and providing technical support with server hardware and network infrastructure (servers, SANS and storage, Network configuration, routers, switches, firewall etc).
2. Effectively communicate with members at all levels within the organisation and propose infrastructure solutions.
3. Part of your duties may require you to travel where required.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Infrastructure Architect we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a related subject or professional/equivalent qualification
2. Proven industry experience at a managerial/consultant/architect level and proficient with server hardware, network infrastructure and IT security process and procedures.
3. Effective communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients.
Key Words: IT Infrastructure/ Network / Servers / Firewalls / Consulting / Windows Server / Linux / VmWare