J562746CannockIS&T Permanent£30,000 to £35,000 per annum - dependent on experienceFull Time22/08/2018IT IT – Systems Engineering IT – Support & Infrastructure IT - Infrastructure IT - Data Warehousing
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
IT Operations Manager We are currently looking for a IT Operations Manager to join a leading company based in the Staffordshire area. As the IT Operations Manager you will ... View Job
IT 1st Line Support Analyst We are currently looking for a 1st Line IT Support Analyst to join a leading company based in the Southampton/Winchester area. As the 1st Line IT Supp... View Job
IT Data Centre Project Manager We are currently looking for a IT Data Centre Project Manager to join a leading life sciences company based in the Cambridge area. As the IT Data Cent... View Job
We are currently looking for a Infrastructure Engineer to join a leading company based in the Cannock, Staffordshire area. As the Infrastructure Engineer you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Infrastructure Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will provide support and insight for data infrastructure services for compute, networks, storage, and service monitoring.
2. As the Infrastructure Engineer you will assist in the movement from a server based to a cloud based environment.
3. You will ensure all systems are patched, protected and rationalised, and that their configuration complies with all influencing policies and procedures.
4. As the Infrastructure Engineer you will monitor and measure the impact of systems utilisation and make forecasts for their growth or reduction in consumption.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Infrastructure Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. As the Infrastructure Engineer you will have experience in the correct use of AWS, Azure and GCP technologies.
2. You will also have experience in supporting enterprise scaled server, networking and database environments.
3. As the Infrastructure Engineer you will have also aided a move from a server based to a cloud based environment and have a passion for working with could environments.
Key Words: server, cloud, AWS, Azure, Infrastructure, engineer, network, systems, data, data centre, GCP, technology, technologies, database environments.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.