J3851DerbyshireScience Permanent£22,000 to £27,000 per annumFull Time27/04/2017Commercial - Sales
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Life Science Sales Specialist
HRS currently have an exciting opportunity for a Life Science Sales Specialist to join a Global Leading Science Supplier. This is a home based positio... View Job
Account Manager - Cambridgeshire
Job Description:HRS have a fantastic opportunity for an Account Manager covering the Cambridgeshire territory to join a Global Leading Science Supplie... View Job
Bioreactor Sales Specialist
We are currently looking for a Bioreactor Sales Specialist to join a leading Biotechnology company with offices across the UK, US and Netherlands. Thi... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a Inside Sales Account Manager to join a leading Life Science Organisation based in the Leicestershire area. As the Inside Sales Account Manager you will be responsible for growing the sales of products and services to an assigned customer portfolio of Pharmaceutical, Contract Research and Biotechnology organisations across the South of the UK.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Inside Sales Account Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be required to grow the sales across an assigned customer portfolio through Outbound Calls, Inbound Calls and Emails, with occasional meetings and conferences.
2. You will be responsible for building consultative relationships with existing clients to maintain repeat business and profitability within the area.
3. You will be required to provide first class customer service to all in order to maintain customer loyalty, promote customer satisfaction and effectively deal with customer complaints and queries.
4. You will be required to develop the South UK region through proactive sales techniques.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Inside Sales Account Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific subject such as; Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry or Life Science is highly advantageous.
2. Proven Inside Sales, Telesales, or Field Sales track record is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Pharmaceutical, Contract Research or Biotechnology Organisations is highly advantageous.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.