J562960City of LondonProfessional Services Permanent£20,000 to £30,000 per annum - + comissionFull Time21/09/2018Commercial Commercial - Sales Commercial – Marketing Commercial – Business Development Commercial - Account Management Commercial - Digital Marketing
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Customer Support Advisor We are currently looking for a Senior Customer Support Advisor to join a leading company based in the Portsmouth area. As the Senior Customer Support ... View Job
Customer Support Advisor We are currently looking for a Customer Support Advisor to join a leading company based on the South Coast. As the Customer Support Advisor you will b... View Job
Life-Changer Here at Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) we change lives! We don't just put people into jobs, we work with a community which creates life-saving drug... View Job
We are currently looking for an Inside Sales Specialist to join a leading brand and consumer protection organisation company which ensures that manufacturers fulfil their legal obligations and provide protection for the end consumer. The role is based in Central London and initial training on the products is provided. As the Inside Sales Executive, you will be responsible for closing new business, nurture accounts, close event sponsorships packages and work with marketing on marketing campaigns.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Inside Sales Executive will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for growing the business through cold calling and emailing as well as nurturing current key account. You will be promoting certification products, training subscriptions, courses, events delegates etc.
2. You will create opportunities and close sales on the CRM systems (salesforce)
3. You will be working closely with the marketing team on marketing campaigns.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Inside Sales Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven sales experience in an office based position promoting publications, certification, training or testing services. Previous success with hitting or exceeding KPIs is a must.
2. You need to have a successful commercial outlook, articulate well over the phone and a can do attitude.