Job Reference: J5633784
Updated On: 18/09/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Inside Sales Representative (French Speaking)
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Inside Sales Representative (French Speaking) to join a leading Genetic Sequencing Solutions company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Inside Sales Representative (French Speaking) you will be responsible for supporting and selling to French speaking clients within the EMEA territory.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesKEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Inside Sales Representative (French Speaking) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will work closely with existing French speaking accounts, engaging customers, building relationships and promoting products and solutions within the company portfolio.
2. As the Inside Sales Representative you will utilise the CRM for forecasting, lead generation and contacting existing accounts.
3. You will establish yourself as a trusted contact with customers through assisting them with any queries regarding the portfolio and product pricing.
4. There will be opportunity for field based sales activities as required.
Role RequirementsROLE REQUIREMENTS:
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Inside Sales Representative (French Speaking) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science subject (e.g. Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biology) and a working knowledge and practical experience with Molecular Biology sequencing techniques such as NGS and PCR
2. Proven industry experience in a sales based or customer facing role within the Biotech or Life Science industry.
3. Must be fluent in French to a professional standard.
Key Words: Molecular Biology | NGS | Next Generation Sequencing | Sequencing | PCR | Polymerase Chain Reaction | French | France | Sales | Inside Sales | CRM | Lead Generation | Cambridgeshire | South East | Customer Support | Customer Service | Account Management
Other jobs with similar skills
Contract Research Key Account Manager
Oxfordshire | £38,000 - £48,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Key Account Manager to join a leading Life Science company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Key Account Manager you will be responsible for managing Contract Resear...Science
View & Apply
Pharmaceutical Key Account Manager
Abingdon, Oxfordshire | £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Key Account Manager to join a leading Life Science company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Key Account Manager you will be responsible for managing blue-chip Pharm...Science
View & Apply