J4269CambridgeshireBiotechnology Permanent£28,000 to £38,000 per annumFull Time10/08/2017Commercial - Sales Commercial – Business Development Commercial - Account Management
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Bioreactor Sales Specialist
We are currently looking for a Bioreactor Sales Specialist to join a leading Biotechnology company with offices across the UK, US and Netherlands. Thi... View Job
Account Manager - North West
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Account Manager based in North East UK to join one of the Global Leading Science Suppliers. As the Ac... View Job
Account Manager - North West
HRS currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Account Manager based in North West UK to join one of the Global Leading Science Suppliers. As the A... View Job
HRS currently have a fantastic opportunity for a German Speaking Inside Sales Specialist to join a leading Life Science organisation based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Inside Sales Specialist - German Speaking you will be responsible for managing a wide range of EU customers in order to maximise revenue, through proactive sales, reactive sales and sales meetings. This role is a perfect move for someone looking for a step up and has excellent career prospects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Inside Sales Specialist - German Speaking will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Manage accounts across the EU region to maximise profit and deliver on revenue expectation for catalogue and large volume sales.
2. Develop and implement a proactive strategy for prospecting new business, including qualifying leads resulting from marketing campaigns/efforts.
3. Build relationships and maintain constant communication with customers throughout quoting process in order to reach a successful outcome, cross selling where possible.
4. Schedule and attend sales meetings, as well as regional conferences where you will be representing Almac.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Inside Sales Specialist - German Speaking we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science subject such as Biology, Immunology, Oncology and Biomedical Science. You must have strong communication skills and be fluent in German.
2. Proven industry experience in a Sales or Inside Sales role, within the Science industry. Experience this Immunology, Antibodies and Immunoassays is of interest.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with creating sales strategies and doing New Business Development is desirable.
Key Words: Cambridge / Inside Sales / Internal Sales / Telesales / Business Development / Immunology / Antibodies / Immunoassays / ELISA /. Flow Cytometry / German / Life Science / Biology
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.