J4602EssexBiotechnology Permanent£20,000 to £30,000 per annum - CompetitiveFull Time22/02/2018Commercial - Sales Commercial – Business Development Commercial - Account Management Recruitment
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Graduate Sales Consultant Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Sales Consultant based in London to join their Graduate Scheme... View Job
Trainee Sales Consultant Are you a motivated graduate looking for a role where you can make a difference?Are you financially driven, and looking to be rewarded well for the ha... View Job
Graduate Management Trainee Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are searching for a Graduate Management Trainee to join their 2018 graduate intake. The business has grown year on y... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are currently searching for a motivated Inside Sales Specialist to join a leading Scientific Service Company based in the Greater London Area. As the Inside Sales Specialist you will be responsible for building relationships and managing customer accounts in the Pharma and Life Science industry, and well as developing New Business. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking for a step into a Sales position with a fantastic progression and a high earning potential.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Inside Sales Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Manage and grow current Accounts in the pharmaceutical, life sciences and biotechnology industries in order to increase revenue and hit targets.
2. Research target clients in the Life Science and Biotechnology industry and secure new business through cold calling and organisation of meetings.
3. Inbound and outbound calling for customer enquiries and for scientific services.
4. Identify new sales leads and opportunities through industry research, attendance of conferences / events / exhibitions and sales tools.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Inside Sales Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Educated up to a degree level, preferably in a Science or Business discipline. A competitive nature is also needed!
2. Work experience of inside sales, field sales, tele-sales or customer service is essential, as well as the ability to speak clearly and confidently to people at all levels.
3. Previous experience of science or laboratory products ranges would be advantageous.
Key Words: Sales / Inside sales / tele-sales / science / laboratory / pharmaceutical / life science / technology / scientific / Commission / Business Development / Recruitment / London / Essex / South East
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.