Job Reference: J4602
Updated On: 29/07/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewHyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are currently looking for an enthusiastic graduate for an Inside Sales Specialist role within a leading scientific technology company based in Greater London. This Inside Sales Specialist role offers excellent prospects to fast track your career and earn significant rewards, within a simulating and competitive working environment. Benefits include holiday incentives, quarterly bonuses and a highly competitive commission structure.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Inside Sales Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Inbound and outbound calling for customer enquiries and technical support for scientific technology product range.
2. Research target clients and input contact information to CRM (Customer Relationship Management) database.
3. As the Inside Sales Specialist you will identify new sales opportunities through industry research and sales tools.
4. Account management calling to pharmaceutical, life sciences and contract testing companies, arranging meetings.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Inside Sales Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Motivated and confident graduate in a Science or Business related discipline such as Business Studies, Finance, Science, Engineering, Pharmaceutical, Biology, etc.
2. Work experience in a customer facing or telephone based position such as Sales, Customer Service, Retail, Hospitality, etc.
3. Evidence of a driven, confident and competitive nature with fantastic interpersonal skills, such as sporting success or target focused roles.
Key Words: Sales / Inside sales / tele-sales / science / laboratory / pharmaceutical / life science / technology / scientific / Pharma sales / Pharmaceutical sales / Medical Device / Scientific Sales / Graduate Sales /Graduate Sales Executive / Sales / / Business Development / Sales Consultant / Sales Representative / Telesales / Management Trainee / Relationship management / Technical Sales / Technical recruitment / Professional Sales / Graduate Management Trainee
Other jobs with similar skills
Group Leader - Bioassays
Berkshire, Berkshire | £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Group Leader - Bioassays to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Berkshire area. As the Group Leader - Bioassays you will be responsible for leading a team ...Science
View & Apply
Commissioning Manager - Italy - Semiconductors
Milan | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Commissioning Manager to join a leading Microchip company based in Milan, Italy. As the Commissioning Manager, you will be responsible for managing commissioning teams a...Science
View & Apply