J56268OxfordshirePharmaceutical Medical Devices Engineering Permanent£35,000 to £40,000 per annumFull Time26/06/2018Engineering Engineering – Maintenance Engineering – Electrical Engineering – Control / Automation Engineering - Electronics Engineering - Instrumentation
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
E&I Calibration Engineer We are currently looking for an E&I Calibration Engineer to join an exciting Pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the Electrical E&I Cali... View Job
EC&I Engineer We are currently looking for an EC&I Engineer to join a global leading company who innovate and create chemicals for a variety of industries. As EC&I ... View Job
Business Development Manager We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager join a family owned worldwide leader in laboratory automation company.Founded in 1925 they... View Job
We are currently looking for an Instrument & Calibration Technician to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Oxford area. As the Instrument & Calibration Technician you will be responsible for all aspects of maintenance and calibration on a variety of instrumentation across the site. The right candidate will have a strong electrical/electronic engineering background and have hands on experience maintaining and calibrating a variety instrumentation.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Instrument & Calibration Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance & calibration activities on a variety of instrumentation across a highly regulated GxP site. Ensure all instruments and systems comply with regulatory standards (GxP)
2. Proactive and reactive response to plant breakdown and installations as well as any modification and additions needed to existing instrumentation on site. Be first line support to instrumentation failures that may occur across manufacturing and laboratory facilities.
3. Perform assessments on new instrumentation and systems calibration requirements as well as supervise any external contractors on site to service instrumentation.
4. Use your electrical engineering skills to support the instrumentation team as well as providing support to other technical teams across the business.
5. Represent the business and subject matter expert in calibration/instrumentation when external customers and regulators audit.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Instrument & Calibration Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualification in Electrical/Electronic Engineering HNC/NHD minimum
2. Proven industry experience performing instrumentation and calibration activities in a highly regulated environment Pharmaceuticals, R&D, Oil & Gas, Chemical, Water, Food, FMCG
3. A working knowledge and practical experience calibrating and maintaining of instrumentation (Temperature, Sensors, Gauges, Level, Flow etc)
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.