Job Reference: J5631362
Updated On: 23/04/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for an Interim Facilities Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company on an initial 3 month contract based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Facilities Manager you will be responsible for managing both soft and hard services.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Interim Facilities Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Interim Facilities Manager, you will be responsible for working within a regulated Pharmaceutical environment where you will me monitoring and maintaining the facility.
2. You will be managing and working with contractors and suppliers on site e.g. cleaning, waste removal, pest control etc.
3. As the Interim Facilities Manager, you will be working with the EH&S teams to ensure that health and safety regulations are adhered. This will involve carrying out risk assessments, to ensure statutory compliance.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Facilities Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualifications within an Engineering discipline is essential.
2. Proven industry experience within the Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences industry is essential.
Key Words: Interim / Facilities / Engineering / Management / Cleaning / Management / Oxfordshire / Health / Safety
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Utilities Lead Engineer - German Speaking
Switzerland | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a German Speaking Utilities Lead Engineer to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company in the Greater Bern, Switzerland area on an initial 12-month contract. As the Utiliti...Science
View & Apply
Facilities Maintenance Engineer
Norfolk | £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has just opened for a Facilities Maintenance Engineer to join an exciting Pharmaceutical company based in the Norfolk area. As Facilities Maintenance Engineer you will be respo...Science
View & Apply