J4008HertfordshireIS&T Contract / Temporary / Interim£400.00 to £700.00 per dayFull Time14/06/2017IT
IT – Consultant
IT – Management
IT – Support & Infrastructure
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Principle BOARD Consultant
Job Description:We are currently looking for a Principle BOARD Consultant to join a leading company based in the North East of England. As the BOARD C... View Job
Senior Cognos TM1 Consultant
Job Description:We are currently looking for a Senior Cognos TM1 Consultant to join a leading company based in the London area. As the Senior Cognos T... View Job
C# Software Team Leader
C# Software Team Leader We are currently looking for a C# Software Team Leader to join a leading company based in Hampshire. They are a major force wi... View Job
We are currently recruiting for a Interim Head of IT to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Interim Head of IT you will be responsible for all IT related matters, taking a lead in all aspects of services delivery for the organisations sites. The role will provide support to major systems implementation, which will include a mixture of strategic work and hands on desktop and other support work for internal staff and for collaborators.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Interim Head of IT will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Providing strategic IT direction for the business and operational support for IT infrastructure, hardware and software.
2. Managing and overseeing the security aspects of the company / project IT set -up including websites that may be hosted internally or externally.
3. Dealing with hardware issues, desktops, laptops, printers, and mobile devices both in person and remotely.
4. Providing support with Micrsoft 365 Products.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Interim Head of IT we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Previous experience working as a Hands-on Senior IT Manager or Head of IT for a 100+ user business.
2. Experience in 1st/2nd and 3rd line infrastructure support
3. Proven project management skills, including the ability to effectively deploy resources and manage multiple projects of diverse scopes in a cross-functional environment
4. Previous experience in a pharmaceutical or manufacturing environment would be highly desirable
IT / Office 365 / Manager / Head / Network / Support / 1st Line / 2nd Line / 3rd Line /
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.