J4472North LanarkshirePharmaceutical Permanent£50,000 to £55,000 per annum - Dependent on experienceFull Time02/11/2017Microbiology Microbiology – Pharmaceutical Management
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
QC Manager - Chemistry / Microbiology
Hyper Recruitment Solutions currently have an exciting opportunity available for a QC Manager to join a leading, and rapidly growing, biotechnology co... View Job
Interim Microbiology Manager
We are currently looking for an Interim Microbiology Manager to join a growing biotech company based in the Central Belt of Scotland. Your key role as... View Job
Quality Control Analyst
We are currently looking for a Quality Control Analyst to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the South Somerset area. As the Quality Contro... View Job
We are currently looking for an Interim Microbiology Manager to join a growing biotech company based in the Central Belt of Scotland.
Your key role as the Interim Microbiology Manager will be taking the lead role in setting up a new cleanroom facility specifically designed for providing microbiology services. This is an exciting interim role where you will take ownership of setting up a new facility, however there is likely to be an opportunity to pursue a permanent role with the firm.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Interim Microbiology Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows (full job details can be supplied):
1. Responsible for day to day running of the GMP Sterility and Microbiology Facility
2. Accountable and Responsible for implementation of facility, process and personnel environmental qualification programmes and Standard Operating Procedures. You will also be responsible for performing the functions of Site Microbiologist informing trending outcomes, advising on potential batch impact and contributing to continuous improvement of environment programmes.
3. Contribute to the strategic development of existing and future services within area of expertise.
4. Accountable and responsible for delivery of Microbiology goals and objectives including budgetary costs and revenue generation.
5. Responsible for any other reasonable requests or tasks requested by management.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Interim Microbiology Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life sciences based discipline, ideally microbiology or something similar.
2. Proven experience setting up a cleanroom facility or laboratory, with particular reference to environmental monitoring and sterility testing.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with EU GMP Manufacturing regulations.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.