Job Reference: J5632645
Updated On: 04/05/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Project Engineering Manager to join a leading Cell & Gene Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area on a two year contract. As the Interim Project Engineering Manager you will be responsible for joining a state of the art manufacturing site which have advanced through the clinical trial phases.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Interim Project Engineering Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Project Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the relationships with collaborators through the medication an maintenance of the facility predominantly capital projects.
2. You will be responsible for the compliance of the projects and ownership of risk assessments, HAZOPS and HAZIDS, contractors etc.
3. As the Project Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for developing accurate Project Initiation and Cap-Ex request documents to seek business approval and funding.
4. You will be responsible for working effectively both as a team member and a team leader to effectively deliver the project objectives of scope, budget, and program.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Interim Project Engineering Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Engineering Discipline or equivalent is desired but HND will be considered.
2. Proven industry experience in Biotechnology or Pharmaceutical setting is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working on capital projects is essential.
Key Words: Project / Engineering / Manager / Pharmaceutical / GMP / Good / Manufacturing / Practice / Capital / Capex / cGMP / Construction / Facility / Engineer / Stevenage / Hertfordshire / Biotechnology / Cell / Gene / Therapy
Other jobs with similar skills
Lead Technician - Offshore
| £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Lead Technician to join a leading Water Treatment company, this role will be based offshore. As the Lead Technician you will be part of the operational management team a...Science
View & Apply
QC Scientist - Biosafety
London | £24,000 - £26,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC Scientist with experience of Biosafety testing to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in Hertfordshire. As the QC Scientist - Biosafety you will be res...Science
View & Apply