J4071CheshirePharmaceutical Contract / Temporary / Interim£35.00 to £50.00 per hourFull Time03/07/2017Chemistry – Formulation Chemistry
Project Management – Scientific
Project Management – Technology Transfer
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Commercial Products Project Manager
We are currently looking for a Commercial Products Project Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Belfast area. As the Commerci... View Job
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Project Manager you will... View Job
Project Manager - Biopharmaceutical
We are currently looking for a Project Manager - Biopharmaceuticals with experience working in the field of Biopharmaceutical Development to join a ra... View Job
We are currently looking for a Project Planner to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the North West of England on a contract basis. As the Project Planner you will be responsible for providing project planning support services for the Secondary portfolio including Formulation, MF59, Fill-Finish and CMO technical transfer projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The role sits within a project delivery organisation numbering around 20 people handling several workstreams of activity. The role supports any or all of the workstreams, depending on the needs of the respective project managers. Your duties as the Project Planner will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Providing Project planning support services for the Secondary portfolio including Formulation, MF59, Fill-Finish and CMO technical transfer projects
2. Developing and managing MS Project programmes, running regular progress and coordination meetings and providing progress reports to project managers and stakeholders.
3. Defines the sequence and priority of project activities by developing and maintaining Gantt charts in MS Project of an appropriate structure, with the appropriate level of detail, to meet the needs of the various project stakeholders.
4. Runs progress meetings at appropriate frequency to coordinate all activities from design phase through construction, commissioning and qualification and on to regulatory approval and start-up.
5. Facilitates cross-functional interactive planning sessions for early stage projects, to ensure that realistic and comprehensive timescales are defined for ongoing planning and monitoring through the project lifecycle.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Planner we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven competence in the use of MS Project software is essential
2. Proven experience in structuring and updating Gantt charts to be able to present relevant programme details to stakeholders in a transparent and concise manner.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with visual management techniques to facilitate planning and progress meetings, and be comfortable with leading meetings of up to 20 people.
Project Planner / Project Planning / MS Project / Gantt Charts / CMO / Technical Transfer / Formulation / GMP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.