Job Reference: J5634875
Updated On: 17/05/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Interim QA Consultant to join a pharmaceutical company based in the Oxford area. As the Interim QA Consultant you will be responsible for overseeing the Quality Assurance team, providing leadership and support through various upcoming projects.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Interim QA Consultant will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Interim QA Consultant you will ensure quality systems and processes are EU GMP Compliant.
2. You will be involved in supporting clinical trial activities on site, looking at vaccine translation and Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products (ATMP) trials.
3. In your role as the Interim QA manager, you will provide strategic knowledge, focussing on continuing the drive of quality culture.
4. You will help guide the business transition from a paper based to electronic Quality Management System.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Interim QA Consultant we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a related biological science field.
2. Proven industry experience in an IMP manufacturing environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GMP compliance.
Key Words: Quality Assurance / Investigational Medicinal Products / Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products / QA / IMP / ATMP / Clinical Trials / Vaccines / GMP / QMS / Pharmaceutical
Other jobs with similar skills
Essex, , Hertfordshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Non-Clinical Director to join a leading Regulatory Consultancy specialising in ATMPs and Biological products . As the Non-Clinical Director your central focus will be to...Science
View & Apply
Skills Programme Lead
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Skills Programme Lead to join a growing and innovative life sciences company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Skills Programme Lead you will be responsible fo...Science
View & Apply
Technology Transfer Scientist
London, Greater London | £38,000 - £43,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Technology Transfer Scientist to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the London area. As the Technology Transfer Scientist, you will be responsible for...Science
View & Apply