Job Reference: J5631267
Updated On: 08/04/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to join a leading Pharmaceutical company on a 12 month contract based in the Berkshire area. As the Supply Chain Analyst you will be responsible for implementing a new forecasting tool to help balance supply and demand.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Supply Chain Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Supply Chain Analyst you will be joining a global Pharmaceutical company and representing the supply chain function which will include developing a deep understanding of product strategy and key business objectives to ensure supply chain plans are aligned to support this.
2. You will be leading the Sales and operations planning (S&OP) which will involve developing and implementing this process by building tools, reports and metrics that optimise supply chain performance.
3. As the Supply Chain Analyst, you will be managing relationships with the suppliers to translate sales into clear production and delivery plans for the supply sites. This will involve building close working relationships.
4. You will be working with SAP and other data bases to ensure global supply chain KPI's are met and continuously improved.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Supply Chain Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or qualifications which support experience in Supply Chain is desired but not essential.
2. Proven industry experience within Pharmaceutical or FMCG is essential
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with leading S&OP processes.
Key Words: Supply / Chain / Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical / FMCG / KPI / S&OP / SAP / Forecasting / Operations / Sales / Planning / Contract / Pharmaceutical / GMP
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Study Manager
Rushden, | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Senior Study Manager in Metabolism to join a leading CRO company based in the Northamptonshire area. As the Senior Study Manager you will be responsible for the manageme...Science
View & Apply
Cambridgeshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Quality Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area for a 6 month contract. As the Quality Specialist you will be responsible fo...Science
View & Apply