Job Reference: J5633513
Updated On: 27/07/2020
Status: Under Offer
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Interim Technology Transfer Project Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company. The company offers home flexibility for the majority of the week. As the Interim Technology Transfer Project Manager you will be responsible for overseeing a number of technology transfer projects (some physical, some theoretical).
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Interim Supply Chain Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Interim Technology Transfer Project Manager, you will be responsible for transferring products both to and from the company which cover both GMP technology transfer of commercialised products and non GMP technology transfer of product development projects.
2. You will be responsible for managing the project team and acting as the subject Matter Expert (SME) to deliver these projects.
3. As the Interim Technology Transfer Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing and coordinating all work streams and functions to deliver the competed project time and to budget.
4. You will be responsible for adhering to company apologies and SOP's and delivering projects to short term deadlines.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Interim Supply Chain Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific discipline is essential.
2. Proven industry experience in Technology Transfers with Pharmaceutical products is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Project Management is highly desirable.
Key Words: Technology | Transfer | GMP | Non-GMP | Tech Transfer | Pharmaceutical | Product | Products | Project | Manager | Management | Home-based
Other jobs with similar skills
GMP Downstream Scientist
Staffordshire, Midlands | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a GMP Downstream Scientist to join a leading biologics company based in the Staffordshire area. As the GMP Downstream Scientist you will be responsible for carrying out pu...Science
View & Apply
Senior Viral Vector Scientist
London | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Senior Viral Vector Scientist to join an exciting Cell Therapy company based in London. As the Senior Viral Vector Scientist you will design, execute and document up and...Science
View & Apply
Drug Product Development Team Leader
Wrexham, Wrexham | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Drug Product Development Team Leader to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the North West. As the Drug Product Development Team Leader you will be respon...Science
View & Apply