J562635Barking and DagenhamPharmaceutical Contract / Temporary / Interim£60.00 to £65.00 per hourFull Time06/08/2018Quality Assurance - Validation Engineering
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Validation Engineer We are currently looking for a Validation Engineer to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Validation Enginee... View Job
Validation Manager We are currently looking for a Validation Manager to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Validation Manager you will be respo... View Job
QA CSV Specialist An exciting opportunity for a QA CSV Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridge area has become available. As the QA C... View Job
We are looking for an Interim Validation Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical Company in the London area.
As the Interim Validation Manager you will be responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable (EHS and GxP) regulatory internal standards and industry best practices.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Interim Validation Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will organise and deploy resources effectively to deliver validation services to meet and exceed customer expectations.
2. You will support the Validation team to achieve and maintain its target of zero impact on routine operations; this may require rapid response deployment of lean tools to assist in issue resolution.
3. As the Interim Validation Manager you will develop and track appropriate KPIs and metrics to ensure continuous improvement efforts are focussed on the areas that require greatest improvement.
4. You will continuously improve validation processes to eliminate waste, improve effectiveness and efficiency, whilst in alignment with industry best practices and stakeholder requirements.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation Manager - Operation Excellence we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a science or engineering related discipline or equivalent and also be a holder of Lean Qualification either Green or Black belt.
2. Proven industry experience in driving Operational Excellence and transformation projects within a GxP environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Validation best practises and delivering appropriate continuous improvement tools to ensure efficiency within the organisation.
Key Words: Operational Excellence | Process Improvement | Validation | Manager | Lean Six Sigma | Green Belt | Black Belt | GxP | Manufacturing | Sterile | Aseptic |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.