Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QA... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical Ingredients company based in the Oxfordshire ar... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical CMO based in the Wiltshire area. As... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a International QA Auditor to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the Scotland area. As the International QA Auditor you will be responsible for ensuring GXP compliance across the supply chain. This position will involve regular worldwide travel.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the International QA Auditor will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will plan and carry out GXP audits of all CMO's, Supplier and Service Providers. This will involve generating an annual audit plan.
2. The International QA Auditor will conduct self inspections of local and regional facilities and act as a host during customer and regulatory audits ensuring GXP compliance is maintained.
3. You will review and approve stability, validation and technical protocols ensuring GXP compliance in the QC and Validation departments.
4. You will provide GXP training to your colleagues.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the International QA Auditor we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant experience working in the Pharmaceutical Industry, with several years experience conducting GMP audits, within a Pharmaceutical QMS system (ICHQ10)
2. Proven knowledge of international GXP's, and working with MHRA and FDA regulations relating to the manufacture and release of commercial and clinical trial products.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with a range of dosage forms, and of collaboration with QC and Validation teams.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.