J5068City of LondonPharmaceutical Contract / Temporary / Interim£20,000 to £25,000 per annumFull Time30/01/2018Regulatory Affairs Assistant
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Regulatory Affairs Admin An exciting opportunity for a Regulatory Affairs Administrator to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area has become availab... View Job
QA Officer Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading company based in the South Wales area. As the QA Officer you will... View Job
Study Manager - Metabolism We are currently looking for a Study Manager in Metabolism to join a leading CRO company based in the Northamptonshire, area. As the Study Manager - M... View Job
We are currently looking for a International Regulatory Assistant to join a leading company based in the London area. As the International Regulatory Assistant you will be responsible for providing assistance in various projects, including formula and label reviews, product registration and help support the work associated with obtaining government approval for product imports into international markets. The key scope of this job is to deliver administrative support in order to ensure effectiveness, efficiency, and accuracy of daily operations in International Product Registration.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the International Regulatory Assistant will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Create, edit and maintain label language files and ensure proper template is consistently used.
2. Assist in reviewing and completing documentation for products that are subject to regulatory approval.
3. Create and maintain accurate and up-to-date regulatory records and databases.
4. Help review and ensure compliance and technical accuracy with label drafts.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the International Regulatory Assistant we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life science or Sports.
2. Proven industry experience within regulatory affairs (1 year)
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with nutritional products desired.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.