J5266Field BasedPharmaceutical PermanentFull Time07/03/2018Manufacturing Technician Production - Quality Control Chemistry - Quality Control Professional Services - Supply Chain Professional Services - Purchasing Operations - Distribution Professional Services - Procurement
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Process Compliance Manager Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Process Compliance Manager to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshi... View Job
Bioanalytical Programme Manager Are you and Bioanalytical Scientist with experience managing a programme of client projects? Are you looking for your next career move, and keen to jo... View Job
Senior Scientist - Protein LCMS We currently have exciting opportunities for Senior Scientist - Protein LCMS to join a leading, and rapidly growing, life sciences company based in th... View Job
Are you an experienced inventory controller looking for a new exciting job opportunity?
We are currently looking for an Inventory Controller to join a leading life sciences company based in the Lanarkshire area.
As the Inventory Controller you will oversee all aspects of inventory control to ensure adequate stock of critical items to enable efficient running of the laboratory. You will take control of material purchasing as well as making sure they are distributed properly.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Inventory Controller will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Organising and controlling materials inventory to ensure adequate and efficient operations of the facility. This means ensuring FIFO and minimising losses due to expired material. You will also organise and conduct quarterly inventory counts and conduct monthly spot checks on inventory.
2. You will work with internal stakeholders to implement and maintain a stock control system on IFS as well as ensuring the minimum and maximum stock levels are up to date for the smooth running of the operations in the facility. This includes making recommended adjustments to the inventory targets and stock holding based on the outcome of quarterly forecast / demand planning meetings.
3. As an inventory controller, you will be working closely in collaboration with the materials team leader to execute the sourcing process in accordance with the company's quality procedures. You will be responsible for analysing supplier proposals and bids to ensure best value for money decisions are made regarding supplier selection.
4. You will also, in collaboration with the materials team leader, negotiate price and contractual terms as well as influence and manage key, strategic supplier relationships to ensure that supplier performance and value is maintained through the contract lifecycle.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Inventory Controller we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven industry experience in stock / inventory control and using ERP system (e.g. IFS) for stock control in a lean environment within a life sciences / pharmaceutical / biotech company.
2. Proven industry experience working in a regulated facility (e.g. ISO9001 / GMP) and working in a Procurement / Supply Chain environment.
3. Proficiency in Excel is essential. You should also be business aware and commercially astute. Experience of supplier and contract negotiation will also be beneficial.
Key Words: Inventory controller | Manufacturing | Pharmaceutical | Life Science | Supply Chain | Procurement | Stock Control | ISO9001 | GMP | Lean Environment | Material Control | Biotech
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.