Job Reference: J5634407
Updated On: 03/02/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Solutions Engineer to join a leading Environmental company based in London. As the Solutions Engineer you will join a team focused to contributing to the continuous development and improvement of the IoT Core Platform
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Solutions Engineer will be to get data into the Azure platform assisting in the development and deployment of IoT solutions.
1. The Solution Engineer will be responsible for the ingestion, processing and storing of data from various sensors and equipment as well as contributing to the continuous development and improvement of the IoT Core Platform.
2. The role will be providing support for existing solutions, including bug fixes and updating solutions
inline with changes to the IoT Core
3. The Solutions Engineer will be Ensuring solutions are secure by design during development and security continuously reviewed in line with Secure SDLC and industry best practices
4. The role require outstanding levels of communication skills to help the business with platform architecture and you must be enthusiastic about learning new skills predominantly cloud focused.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Solutions Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Computer Science or Software Engineering field
2. Proven industry experience of software development in cloud environments
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with C# in .net framework
Other jobs with similar skills
Hertfordhsire | £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Sharepoint Developer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordhsire area. As the Sharepoint Developer you will be responsible for design, specificat...Science
View & Apply
IT Quality Systems Specialist
Kent | £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a IT Quality Systems Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical Contract Development and Manufacturing organisation based in the Kent area. As the IT Quality Systems Spec...Science
View & Apply