J4320HertfordshireIS&T Technology Professional Services Permanent£50,000 to £65,000 per annum - dependent on experienceFull Time25/08/2017IT IT – Software Development IT - Development IT – Management IT – Business Information Management IT – ERP IT - SAP IT - Architect IT - Delivery IT - Analyst IT - Analytics IT - Business Analysis IT - Design
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
We are currently looking for a TM1 Manager to join a leading company based in the Greater Manchester area. As the TM1 Manager you will be responsible ... View Job
Senior TM1 Developer
We are currently looking for a Senior/Lead TM1 Developer to join an established business based in the West Midlands area. As the Senior/Lead TM1 Devel... View Job
Job Description:We are currently looking for a BI Developer to join a leading company based in the London area. As the BI Developer you will be respon... View Job
We are currently looking for an IT Applications Manager to join a growing business based in the Hertfordshire area. As the IT Applications Manager you will be responsible for planning, supporting, and managing multiple business applications and related projects, including the administration and support of the applications, as well as the architecture.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the IT Applications Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the IT Applications Manager you will have the ability to manage and coordinate application implementation, development, and support activities with user departments, and other business areas.
2. Identify & define application solutions and define implementation plans.
3. Provide a leadership role in application analysis assignments, including detailed project plans, user interviews and defining business requirements.
4. Provide direction for the development of flexible, integrated, easily maintained and operationally effective applications.
To be successful in your application to this opportunity as the IT Applications Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Computer Science or related field
2. Proven industry experience within SAP ERP Applications
3. Demonstrable expertise in managing complex ERP environments with 300+ users.
Key Words: ERP, SAP ERP, SAP, Application, SAP Applications, Manager, Management
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.