Job Reference: J5633266
Updated On: 05/05/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for an IT Applications Project Manager to join a leading scientific company based in the Greater Manchester area. As the IT Project Manager you will be responsible for delivering large scale IT application projects in an enterprise environment.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the IT Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the IT Applications Project Manager you will lead IT application projects through initiation, definition, execution, testing & transition to live in line with the Standards IT team’s project governance and guidelines.
2. Working with stakeholders for your projects, you will support business case creation and help to define KPIs. You will ensure processes are in place for KPI tracking and benefits realisation post go-live.
3. You will be responsible for creating the project plan, working with members of your project teams to define tasks, align them into a manageable work breakdown structure, and gain stakeholder approval
4. Stakeholder management will be a key element of your role, as you will work with geographically dispersed stakeholders and project team members comprised of both business and IT staff
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the IT Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. The IT Project Manager must have proven end to end delivery of projects in an IT environment including experience of managing business process change.
2. The IT Project Manger will need knowledge of common project management methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall. Project management certification is preferred
3. While specific knowledge of the life sciences sector is not required for this role, the candidate must have the ability to learn quickly and show enthusiasm to expand their knowledge base and learn new things
Key Words: Project Manager, Prince 2, IT, Applications, Software
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Informatics Platform Programmer
Cambridgeshire | £50,000 - £80,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Informatics Platform Programmer to join a leading bio company based in the Cambridgeshire area focusing on personalised medicine. As the Senior Informatics Platfo...Science
View & Apply
Senior Platform Programmer
Cambridgeshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Senior Platform Programmer to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Platfrom Programmer you will be responsible for supp...Science
View & Apply